Order Now!! In stock & Ready to ship Now.
The new Hobo GEO reaches the most mature and adventure reckless version ever: flared curve, tires up to 29×3.0, “anything you need eyelet” new fork, Shimano 2 front chainrings set up, and easy maintenance hydraulic disc brake caliper coupled with a mechanical actuator.
Three years of tests with the most expert and demanding off-road bike travelers lead to a revisited geometry and added the necessary features for this bike to be a pioneer in the explosive sector of self-sufficiency travel.
Cinelli Hobootleg Geo INDIGO Gravel Bike Specifications:
- SIZES: S (40) M (46) L (51) XL (55)
- MATERIAL: COLUMBUS Cromor Double Butted Steel
- HEADSET: EC 34/28,6 | EC 34/30
- SEAT POST: Ø 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Ø 29.8mm
- BB SHELL: BSA 73mm
- F/DERAILLEUR: Clamp on Ø28,6mm
- CABLE ROUTING: External, full-length housing
- COLOR: Indigo
- TIRE CLEARANCE: Up to 29×3.0 / 27,5×3.0
- FORK: COLUMBUS Carbon Futura Adventure
- WEIGHT: Frame 2500 g (size M) / Fork 550g (uncut)
- BRAKE: Post mount disc brake, rotor size up to 180mm
- DROPOUTS ST: T Rear TA Ø12x148mm / M12x1.5 L167mm Front TA Ø15x110mm / M15x1.5 L150mm skewer (included) skewer (included)
- FRAME HIGHLIGHTS: Rear rack eyelets / anything cage eyelets / front light hole