Is it your dream of going on long tours with an adventure bike? A bike that delivers what it promises? The Cinelli Hobootleg Green Monkey Gravel Bike has twice been tested during the Tour d’Afrique, has ridden all around the world and even conquered the seven highest mountain passes in the world..
With the experience of those tours, all the smallest details and parts this bike have been tested, readjusted and fine tuned over 5 years to create the Hobootleg the adventure bike in the literal sense of the word: There is no adventure that can resist it! The triple-butted COLUMBUS Cromor steel frame can carry it all. It has been finished with an electrophoretic paint that protects it from rust, so it remains as beautiful even after countless kilometers on all types of terrain. The design and parts are chosen to offer easy maintenance; The external wiring above the upper tube protects the cables from the mud.
When you need it most during your great tours, the Hobooleg has many more features. You’ll climb the highest peaks with ease thanks to the 27 speeds. It comes with two TUBUS luggage carriers allowing you to move cargo with a maximum weight of 58kg – 18kg on the front and 40kg on the rear! You can place up to 3 bottle cages and the handlebar has an integrated stop system to keep your top tube from getting hit. Tires up to 40mm can be mounted so you’re ready for any terrain. The Michelin Protek Cross tires that are included have a reflective sidewall. With the Cinelli Hobootleg, make your dream come true and jump on a big expedition!
Cinelli is one of the most recognized trades in over the world as a manufacturer of bicycles and components. It was founded in 1948 by Cino Cinelli (1916-2001), a professional road racer and president of the Italian Cyclist Association.
Cinelli is based in Milan, centre of the Italian cycling industry. And it production is estimated at 80 percent components, 20 percent bicycles. Cinelli recently teamed up with San Francisco to create the popular “Cinelli MASH” frames and components, wich are used in fixed gear world.
Cinelli Hobootleg Gravel Bike – Green Monkey Specifications
Cinelli Hobootleg Gravel Bike – Green Monkey:
- Frame: COLUMBUS Cromor Double Butted Steel.
- Fork: COLUMBUS Cr-Mo Steel 1″-1/8.
- Wheelset: ALEX 28″ (26″ – XS).
- Tire clearance: 700C up to 42mm.
- Tires: MICHELIN – Protek cross BR / 700X35c.
- Hubs: SHIMANO.
- Crankset: SHIMANO FCT3010 / 48/36/26T.
- Bottom Bracket: FSA / BSA 68mm.
- Chain: KMC.
- Derailleur: SHIMANO SORA/DEORE / 27 speeds / 11-34T.
- Pedals: Not included.
- Brakes: TEKTRO.
- Stem: CINELLI Bootleg Stem.
- Handlebar: CINELLI Bootleg Handlebar / Ø 31,8 / Drop 116mm Reach 75mm / Flare Angle 10°.
- Seat post: CINELLI 6061 Seat Post / Ø27,2 / L350.
- Saddle: CINELLI SSM Era startup / 145mm.
- Weight: 14,2 kg. (M).
- Includes: Front (up to18kg) and rear rack (up to 40kg), front and rear fender.