Hobootleg is the Cinelli steel bicycle destined for adventure.
Since its conception and perfection during the two successive editions of the Tour d’Afrique of 2012 and 2013 (genesis to which the bicycle livery pays homage), Hobootleg has won the Guinness World Record in the world of cycling and conquered the seven tallest passes in the world and added more than a million kilometers in adventures on two wheels.
The result is a tested, highly reliable Hobo adventure bicycle like no other in the world. From the triple butted Columbus tubes, the electrophoresis painting, the Tubus luggage racks, the Cinelli custom oval handlebar, the dedicated ribbon decorated with the coded signs of the Hobo of the beginning of the last century, there is no detail of this bicycle that has not been studied, tested, rethought, perfected in the last 5 years to deliver a bike ready to go with you to go fast and as far as you want.
Cinelli is one of the most recognized trades in over the world as a manufacturer of bicycles and components. It was founded in 1948 by Cino Cinelli (1916-2001), a professional road racer and president of the Italian Cyclist Association.
Cinelli is based in Milan, centre of the Italian cycling industry. And it production is estimated at 80 percent components, 20 percent bicycles. Cinelli recently teamed up with San Francisco to create the popular “Cinelli MASH” frames and components, wich are used in fixed gear world.
Cinelli Hobootleg Gravel Bike – Green Monkey Specifications:
- SKU: BI4030
- Sizes: XS (46 – 26 “) S (49) M (53) L (56) XL (59) XXL (61)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Cromor Double Butted Steel
- Headset: EC 34 / 28.6 | EC 34/30
- Seat Post: 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: 29.8mm
- BB Standard: BSA 68mm
- FT. DERAILLEUR: Clamp-on / 28,6mm
- Cable Routing: External, full length housing
- Color: Green Monkey
- Tire Clearance: Up to 700x40c (with fenders) / 700x42c
- Fork: COLUMBUS Cr-Mo Steel 1 “-1/8
- Weight: Frame 2300g / Fork 1250g (uncut)
- Brakes Standar: Cantilever
- Hub Spacing: Front QR 100mm – Rear QR 130mm
- Features: Front & rear fender and rack eyelets / Extra spokes
- Stem: CINELLI Bootleg Stem Size 90 (XS / S) 100 (M) 110 (L / XL / XXL)
- Handlebar: CINELLI Bootleg Handlebar / Ø 31.8 / Drop 116mm Reach 75mm / Flare Angle 10 ° Size 38 (XS / S) 40 (M / L / XL) 42 (XXL)
- Crankset: SHIMANO / 48-36-26T / Size 170 (XS / S / M) 175 (L / XL / XXL)
- Seatpost: CINELLI 6061 Seat Post / 27.2 / L350
- Tape: CINELLI Cork
- Bottom Bracket: FSA / BSA 68mm
- FT. Derailleur: SHIMANO SORA / 9 Speed / Band type
- Brakes: TEKTRO
- Cassette: SHIMANO / 9 Speed / 11-34T
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift R43M
- Shifters: Tektro road race / MICROSHIFT Bar end shifter / 9 speed
- Wheels: ALEX – SHIMANO Hub / 28 “(26” – XS size)
- Tires: WTB Riddler / 700X35c
- Headset: External 1 “-1/8
- Chain: KMC (Z9)
- Saddle: CINELLI SSM It was startup / Steel rail / 145mm
- Accessories: TUBUS TARA Front Rack (up to 18Kg) / TUBUS LOGO Rear Rack (up to 40Kg) – Front & Rear Fender