❗❗❗ In stock & Ready to ship NOW ❗❗❗
The Hobootleg is Cinelli’s flagship steel adventure bike.
Since its original conception and fine-tuning in two successive editions of the mythical Tour d’Afrique in 2012 and 2013 (the genesis to which the bicycle’s livery pays homage), the Hobo Bootleg, has broken the Guinness World Record for crossing the world by bicycle as well as conquered all seven of the world’s highest mountain passes and dialed up more than a million kilometers in adventure riding.
The result is a tried and tested, ultra-reliable, Hoboing adventure bike like no other in the world. From the use of double-butted Columbus tubes to its electrophoretic paint job, its Tubus bike ricks, its custom ovalized Cinelli handlebar, and its bar tape decorated with the sign language of early 20th-century American hobos, there is no detail of this bike that has not been obsessively tuned, tested, retuned and perfected over the last 5 years to enable you to ride it, straight out of the box, as hard and far as you like without a second thought.
Cinelli is one of the most recognized trades in the world as a manufacturer of bicycles and components. It was founded in 1948 by Cino Cinelli (1916-2001), a professional road racer and president of the Italian Cyclist Association.
Cinelli is based in Milan, the center of the Italian cycling industry. And it production is estimated at 80 percent components, 20 percent bicycles. Cinelli recently teamed up with San Francisco to create the popular “Cinelli MASH” frames and components, which are used in the fixed gear world.
Cinelli Hobootleg Gravel Bike – Green Monkey Specifications:
- Sizes: XS (46 – 26 “) S (49) M (53) L (56) XL (59) XXL (61)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Cromor Double Butted Steel
- Headset: EC 34 / 28.6 | EC 34/30
- Seat Post: 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: 29.8mm
- BB Standard: BSA 68mm
- FT. DERAILLEUR: Clamp-on / 28,6mm
- Cable Routing: External, full-length housing
- Color: Green Monkey
- Tire Clearance: Up to 700x40c (with fenders) / 700x42c
- Fork: COLUMBUS Cr-Mo Steel 1 “-1/8
- Weight: Frame 2300g / Fork 1250g (uncut)
- Brakes Standard: Cantilever
- Hub Spacing: Front QR 100mm – Rear QR 130mm
- Features: Front & rear fender and rack eyelets / Extra spokes
- Stem: CINELLI Bootleg Stem Size 90 (XS / S) 100 (M) 110 (L / XL / XXL)
- Handlebar: CINELLI Bootleg Handlebar / Ø 31.8 / Drop 116mm Reach 75mm / Flare Angle 10 ° Size 38 (XS / S) 40 (M / L / XL) 42 (XXL)
- Crankset: SHIMANO / 48-36-26T / Size 170 (XS / S / M) 175 (L / XL / XXL)
- Seatpost: CINELLI 6061 Seat Post / 27.2 / L350
- Tape: CINELLI Cork
- Bottom Bracket: FSA / BSA 68mm
- FT. Derailleur: SHIMANO SORA / 9 Speed
/ Band type
- Brakes: TEKTRO
- Cassette: SHIMANO / 9 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift R43M
- Shifters: Tektro road race / MICROSHIFT Bar end shifter / 9 speed
- Wheels: ALEX – SHIMANO Hub / 28 “(26” – XS size)
- Tires: WTB Riddler / 700X35c
- Headset: External 1 “-1/8
- Chain: KMC (Z9)
- Saddle: CINELLI SSM It was startup / Steel rail / 145mm
- Accessories: TUBUS TARA Front Rack (up to 18Kg) / TUBUS LOGO Rear Rack (up to 40Kg) – Front & Rear Fender