Preorder now! Ships in December.
Revised pure travel geometry for the Interrail, alongside with a blue look. Stack and reach moved the needed to get the best from this machine on every terrain, with a perfect wheelbase for long and comfy rides.
The double FSA Omega Compact Megaexo adds the freedom to pick the favorite itinerary. Tyres are WTB Byway with tan sidewall for a further taste of travel in style.
Double trouble handlebar, already appreciated by travelers all over the world, guarantees a series of handle positions capable to functionally change the rider posture, varying between comfort, power take-off and more aerodynamic position; the advanced double tube also offers the possibility to mount the large number of travel accessories and handlebar bags offered by the market.
Cinelli Hobootleg Interrail Disc Touring Bike Specifications:
- SIZES: S (51) M (54.5) L (57) XL (60)
- MATERIAL: COLUMBUS Cromor Double Butted Steel
- HEADSET: EC 34/28,6 | EC 34/30
- SEAT POST: Ø 27,2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Ø29,8mm
- BB STANDARD: FSA / BSA 68mm
- FT. DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore / FD-T6000-H3
- CABLE ROUTING: External, full lenght housing
- COLOR: Emerald Pathway
- TIRE CLEARANCE: Up to 700x40c with fenders
- WHEELS: SHINING / 700c / FORMULA hubs 6 Bolt Disc
- FORK: COLUMBUS Cr-Mo Steel 1″-1/8
- BRAKE: TEKTRO Hydraulic disc
- STEM: CINELLI 6061 Stem – Size 90 (S) 100 (M) 110 (L/XL)
- HANDLEBAR: CINELLI Double Trouble / Ø 31,8 / 660mm (S/M/L/XL)
- CASSETTE: Shimano / 10 Speed / 11-36T
- CRANKSET: FSA Omega Mega Exo / 48/32T Size 170 (S) 172,5 (M/L) 175 (XL)
- FEATURES: Front & Rear Fender and rack eyelets / triple eyelets fork blades / FD ready / front light hole