Superstar reinterprets, to the highest degree of innovation of carbon fiber, the legendary Italian road racing bike, the Cinelli that embodies the brand’s heritage and DNA.
Unlike other brands that every year offer bicycles with an increasingly reduced use, Cinelli has developed Superstar with obsessive attention to how the intrinsic qualities of carbon fiber and the production processes could be used to make an edition tremendously. contemporary of the legendary Italian quality “Grand Tour” in the saddle: an intelligent balance of lightness, perfect maneuverability on every base, and comfort over long distances.
So Superstar, while following the traditional stroke geometry (72.5 ° HT and 407 mm C / S),
molds the shapes of a frame that allows very high precision and the most accurate drafting of the different layers of carbon in the production process (it is interesting, for example, to notice how the tangent lines that join the horizontal and the oblique to the steering tube allow the fiber to develop along its entire length, thus offering the best possible weight-rigidity ratio), as well as the cusp on the horizontal and the use of polyurethane molds both external and – more unique than rare – internal, during the hardening process, to obtain the greatest compression of the fibers with the less use of resin, thus ensuring longer life and reliability over time of the frame.
- SIZES:XS (46) ‐ S (48) ‐ M (51) ‐ L (54) ‐ XL (57)
- MATERIAL: COLUMBUS Carbon Monocoque
- HEADSET:IS 42/28,6 | IS 52/40
- SEAT POST:Ø 27,2mm
- SEAT CLAMP:Ø 31,8mm
- BB SHELL: Press Fit 86,5 x 41
- CABLE ROUTING: Internal ‐ Di2/EPS compatible
- COLOR: Balck diamond – Red hot
- TIRE CLEARANCE: up to 700×28
- FORK: COLUMBUS Futura Caliper 1‐1/8” ‐ 1‐1/2” Tapered Carbon Monocoque
- WEIGHT:Frame 920 g (size M) ‐ Fork 350g (uncut)
- BRAKE: Standard road caliper
- DROPOUTS ST: Front QR 100mm Rear QR 130mm
- FRAME HIGHLIGHTS: Di2/EPS cable inserts
- FEATURES:GCD / OCR / CCL
There are no reviews yet.