Preorder Now! Estimated shipping in late December.
Zydeco keeps providing the best for gravel, representing a unique union of road, touring, and gravel seeking. Say Zydeco and you say gravel. And Zydeco keeps up with promises, always evolving while keeping true to its soul.
In this faithful claim for novelty, the improved braking efficiency of thru-axle and the hydraulic braking system join the gravel-specific Shimano GRX groupset, featuring increased reliability in terms of gear efficiency with its Shadow RD+ chain stabilization system and the most ergonomic leverage with a curved shape and anti-slip coating for ideal control on all-terrain. New San Marco Era saddle with matching Zydeco colors.
Cinelli Zydeco Weight
10.4 kg (approx.)
Available in 5 sizes: 49cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- SIZES: XS (49) – S (51) – M (54) – L (56) – XL (59)
- MATERIAL: COLUMBUS Zonal Triple Butted Alloy
- HEADSET: IS 42/28,6 | IS 47/33
- SEAT POST: Ø 31,6mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Ø 34,9mm
- BB SHELL: BSA 68mm
- F/DERAILLEUR: Clamp Ø34,9mm
- CABLE ROUTING: Front triangle Internal
- COLOR: Chasing After Rainbows
- TIRE CLEARANCE: Up to 700x40c
- FORK: Fork 450g
- WEIGHT: Frame 1760 g (size M)
- BRAKE: Shimano GRX 400 / F&R 160mm disc rotor
- FEATURES: Hydraulic disc brake compatible / Front&Rear fender, rear rack eyelets / Extra hanger / Fast fuel eyelets
- HUB SPACING: Rear TA Ø12x142mm / M12x1,5 L165mm skewer Front TA Ø12x100mm / M12x1,5 L119mm skewer
- HANDLEBAR: CINELLI Handlebar FLARE 6061 / Ø 31,8 / Drop 120mm(40) 130mm(42) – Reach 70mm / Flare Angle 12° Size 40 (XS/S) 42 (M/L/XL)
- CRANKSET: Shimano GRX 600 / 46-30T Size 170 (XS/S) 172,5 (M/L) 175 (XL)
- TYRES: WTB Riddler / 700x37c / tan sidewall
- WHEELS: SHINING / 700c / Shimano hubs
Antonio Gonzalez –
Received it in Florida in just 4 days. Great shipping and support by the guys at Boneshaker. As for the bike itself: delighted with my choice; bought for the disc brakes, the transmission in mono tray and its look,s I’m not disappointed! I use it in velo and also in the city; it’s a bike to do everything, no reason to be restricted to only the gravel.
Cinelli has now perfected the Zydeco! Exceptional ride – two thumbs up.