The B-Type is the step-through version of the classic A-Type 8-speed city bike.
This bike is reliable, fun, and easy to put together. We include a free Detroit Bikes floor pump with every order.
This is a bike made for all-purpose city riding.
The fenders will keep you dry and the rack allows you to transport your homework, legal briefs, or a bag of tamales.
- Shimano Acera wide-range 8-speed drivetrain with thumb shifter
- Coil-sprung comfort waterproof Detroit Bikes saddle
- Fenders and chain guard
- Lightweight carrying rack
- High-quality kickstand and bell
- Detroit Bikes custom floor pump
- Ships 95% Assembled, 5 mins and you’re on the road
- No questions asked 30-day returns
- Free shipping
B-Type Product Specifications:
- COLORS: Mint Green, Purple
- SIZES: S, M
- Weight: 33 lbs
- FRAME: B-Type step-thru, steel
- FORK: Steel box crown type. One-inch threaded.
- HEADSET: Threaded one-inch, chrome plated. Sealed.
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: none
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera 8-speed.
- CRANK: Aluminum, silver anodized, 44T chainring.
- REAR HUB: Formula freehub type, sealed bearings, with nutted axle. 36-hole, 135mm o.l.d.
- FRONT HUB: Formula aluminum, 36-hole. Nutted axle. Sealed.
- RIMS: Aluminum double-wall with cnc’d brake track. 700c, 36-hole. Silver anodized.
- SPOKES/NIPPLES: Stainless steel with nickel-plated brass nipples
- PEDAL: One-piece aluminum, with sealed bearings and reflectors.
- SHIFTER: Sunrace 8-speed thumb shifter.
- CASSETTE: SunRace 8-speed, 12-32T
- BRAKE LEVER: All-aluminum 3-finger type.
- BRAKES: Center-bolt side-pull. Forged aluminum, with cable tension adjuster.
- BAR: Aluminum, silver anodized finish.
- STEM: Quill type, melt-forged aluminum, height adjustable
- TIRE: Duro Cordoba, 700 x 35c.
- SADDLE: Coil-sprung with riveted waterproof woven cover. Wide.
- GRIP: Stitched synthetic leather.
- SEATPOST: Aluminum, silver anodized. 25.4 mm.
- EXTRAS: Detroit Bikes aluminum rear rack with US-made birchwood platform. Aluminum kickstand, steel fender set, and chainguard, bell.
- B-Type Small frames will best fit riders 4’10” to 5’5”
- Medium frames will best fit riders 5’3” to 5’11”
There are no reviews yet.