Inspired by a frustrating ride on a bike with far too many gears the Cortello is a simple, durable, bike that performs just as well on a trail as it does in the city. It features a 1X10 drive train to give you all the range of a typical 21 speed with no frustrating cross gearing.
The Cortello also features hydraulic disk brakes for maximum stopping power in all conditions, and a U.S. chromoly frame, hand-welded in their Detroit factory. This makes for a lightweight, yet strong frame. All Detroit U.S. made bike frames come with a lifetime warranty.
The Cortello is primarily a trail bike. If you like weekend rides, but want something that can handle a little bit of rough road if needed, this is the bike for you.
- Shimano XT 10-speed derailleur
- KMC anti-rust chain
- Nuvo NH-KC19AA Silver Alloy kickstand
- Schwalbe Road Cruiser 700cx40mm tire
- Hydraulic disk brakes
- Ships 99% assembled in an extra-large box
- Comes with a Detroit Bikes floor pump
- No questions asked 30 day returns
- Free shipping
U.S. Chromoly Cortello Product Specifications:
- COLORS: Rally Blue or Mercury
- SIZES: S, M, L
- Weight: 28 lbs/ 29 lbs
- FRAME: Cortello. 100% made in Detroit from US-made CrMo steel.
- FORK: CrMo steel, one-inch threaded. Unicrown with disc brake fittings.
- HEADSET: Threaded one-inch, chrome plated Sealed.
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: none
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT 10 Speed
- CRANK: Cold-forged aluminum, silver anodized, with removable 44T chainring and chainguard.
- REAR HUB: Formula aluminum cassette, for disc brake. Quick release. 36-hole.
- FRONT HUB: Formula aluminum, 36-hole, for disc brake. Quick release. Sealed.
- RIMS: Aluminum double-wall with cnc’d brake track. 700c, 36-hole. Silver anodized.
- SPOKES/NIPPLES: Stainless steel with nickel-plated brass nipples
- PEDAL: Polished aluminum platform with sealed bearings.
- SHIFTER: Shimano Deore XT 10 Speed Trigger Shifter
- CASSETTE: Shimano 10-speed, 11-34T
- BRAKE LEVER: All-aluminum 3-finger type with hydraulic reservoir
- BRAKES: Tektro hydraulic discs, with 160mm stainless steel rotors.
- BAR: Satin silver anodized aluminum.
- STEM: 1″” quill, welded CrMo. Chrome plated. 90 -degree.
- TIRE: Both Colors – Schwalbe Road Cruiser, 700 x 38c, Puncture Resistant Kevlar Belt, Black Sidewall with Reflective Strip
- SADDLE: Selle Royal A100 with premium ActTex cover, Integrated Clip System, and Royal Gel.
- GRIP: Kraton rubber. Black, with raised pads.
- SEATPOST: Cold forged aluminum. 26.6 x 350mm. Polished silver finish.”