The symmetrical shape and deep radial concave make the Hooch a great board for both downhill and free ride. This deck features CNC wheel wells to avoid wheel bite with larger wheels and 10 plies of maple keep this board stiff and rugged enough for any obstacle that might come in your path.
- Ride Style: Downhill / Freeride
- Deck: 37’’ x 10.0’’, 10 ply Maple laminate with radial concave, CNC wheel wells, symetrical shape an double kick. Adjustable 22-24” wheel base.
- Trucks: 190mm Navigator Drones
- Wheels: 72mm X 50mm Deville White Walls, 78A, SHR
- Bearings: Knucklehead, ABEC 9, 2RS
- Grip: 40 Grit Aluminum Oxide
- Overall Weight: 9.3 lbs