❗❗❗ In stock & Ready to ship NOW ❗❗❗
Fun, fast and affordable, the Pixel 7 speed has a lot in the tank without breaking the bank. The Pixel has an upright design that makes it ideal for sliding through traffic, commuting to work, or simply cruising around campus.
Featuring Fyxation’s durable steel frame, sealed bearing hubs and bottom bracket, forged 6061 alloy cranks, 7-speed shifter so you can tackle any local hill and light but quick 30mm deep aero rims, the Pixel is built to last. At only $549, this bike is an amazing value and is a great option for someone looking to hit the road without breaking the bank, or someone looking to add another bike to their quiver. What are you waiting for? All bikes ship free to your door or your favorite local bike shop.
7 Speeds = More Options
Here at Fyxation, we’re huge fans of single speeds but the Pixel 7 was designed for the rider that wants a few additional gears to get around town. Geared for the city and beyond, the Pixel 7 has a great gear range and the 7 speed rear cassette lets you easily navigate tough local streets.
Fyxation Pixel 7 Product Specifications
- Frameset: Fyxation steel tubing
- Wheelset: Forged 32h hubs with 30mm aero rims
- Stem: 3D Forged alloy stem
- Bars: Alloy narrow rise bar
- Brakes: Alloy dual pivot caliper
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing
- Cranks: Forged Alloy cranks with chainguide, 46T, 165mm
- Pedals: Alloy Cage Pedal w/Reflector
- Shifter: Shimano Revoshift 7 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus MD-310
- Rear Freewheel: Shimano 14-34T
- Fender/rack mounts on frame and fork dropouts
- Clearance for 700x32c tires (700x28c with fenders)
- Complete bike weight: 24.5lbs
- Frame size: 50cm, 54cm, 58cm
|Recommended Height||5’2″ – 5’6″||5’7″ – 5’11”||6’0″ – 6’3″|
|Seat Tube Angle (degree)||75.0||75.0||74.5|
||Head Tube Angle (degree)||73.0||73.0||73.0|
||Seat Tube Length||500mm||540mm||580mm|
||Top Tube Length||530mm||555mm||58mm|
||Head Tube Length||90mm||117mm||155mm|
There are no reviews yet.