The H1 is our traditional Series 1 Chromoly frame, weighing in at 515 grams.
H1 offers the strongest leather saddle from Selle Anatomica paired with strong yet affordable Series 1 Frame.
The unique process used to prepare the leather in H Series creates a stiffer, more durable saddle.
They are ideal for touring and long distance riding and for cyclists who prefer a stiffer riding platform, such as those coming from Brooks.
- Full Grain Leather
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain
- Hex Key Tension System
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability
- Designed for cyclists who ride more than 100 miles per week and/or weigh between 180 and 250 pounds
- Made in San Diego, CA, USA
H1 Product Specifications:
- Colors: Black Gunmetal, Black Copper, Oxblood Gunmetal, Oxblood Copper, Tool Leather Gunmetal, Tool Leather Copper
- Riding Surface: Full Grain leather top with dual reinforcing laminate layers
- Frame: Molded sheet metal steel
- Rails: 4130 chromoly steel
- Weight: ~515 grams
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds
- Watershed leather: Yes
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot: Yes
- Carbon Rail Upgrade: No
- Ideal For: Riding low or high mileage in any application.
- Rider Serviceable: No