The H2 is the new Series 2 aluminum frame with tubular stainless steel rails, which brings the weight down to 420 grams.
H2 offers the strongest leather saddle from Selle Anatomica paired with next generation modular frame with Chicago screws.
The new frame used with our Series 2 saddles is lighter weight, stronger, and user serviceable. Series 2 saddles can be upgraded with Carbon Fiber rails and different leather tops can be installed depending on your needs
- Full Grain Leather
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain
- Hex Key Tension System
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability
- Optional Carbon Rail Upgrade
- Designed for cyclists who ride more than 100 miles per week and/or weigh between 180 and 250 pounds
- Made in San Diego, CA, USA
H2 Product Specifications:
- Colors: Black Silver, Oxblood Silver, Tool Leather Silver
- Riding Surface: Full Grain leather top with dual reinforcing laminate layers
- Frame: Cast aluminum
- Rails: Stainless steel tubular rails
- Weight: ~420 grams
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds
- Watershed leather: Yes
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot: Yes
- Carbon Rail Upgrade: Yes
- Ideal For: Those riding low or high mileage who want to take some weight off the bike, all riding applications.
- Rider Serviceable: Yes