If you’re coming from a traditional leather saddle and looking for our stiffest ride, you may want to give NSH a try. This version has our Series 1 Chromoly Frame. Stiffer than our slotted models, NSH will feel more familiar, but also very forgiving. This is the saddle for riders up to about 250 pounds. Ideal for those looking for a traditional saddle, gravel, grinding, bike packing, MTB.
- Hex Key Tension System
- Industry-leading fore/aft adjustability
- For cyclists seeking our stiffest leather riding platform
NSH1 Product Specifications:
- Colors: Black Copper, Black Gunmetal
- Riding Surface: Full Grain leather top with reinforcing laminate layer
- Frame: Molded sheet metal steel
- Rails: 4130 chromoly steel
- Weight: ~500 grams
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds
- Watershed leather: Yes
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot: No
- Carbon Rail Upgrade: No
- Ideal For: Those looking for a traditional saddle, gravel, grinding, bike packing, MTB.
- Rider Serviceable: No