The T1 is a traditional Series 1 Chromoly frame weighing in at 515 grams.
It uses softest leather and is designed to provide maximum comfort for riders up to about 120 pounds.
The T1 saddles are easily the most comfortable leather bicycle saddles on the market. Leather that has no break-in period and patented slot that moves underneath you as you ride are hallmarks of these famously comfortable road bike saddles.
- Made in America.
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain.
- Hex Key Tension System.
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability.
- Optional Real Copper Rivets
T1 Product Specifications:
- Colors: Black Gunmetal, Black Copper.
- Riding Surface: Full Grain leather top with reinforcing laminate layer.
- Frame: Molded sheet metal steel.
- Rails: 4130 chromoly steel.
- Weight: ~485 grams.
- Weight Limit: Up to 120 pounds.
- Frame: Stamped sheet metal.
- Rails: 4130 chromoly steel rod.
- Watershed leather: Yes.
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot: Yes.
- Carbon Rail Upgrade: No.
- Leather Weight Limit: 120 lbs.
- Ideal For: Riding low or high mileage and riders under 120.
- Rider Serviceable: No.