The X1 is a traditional Series 1 Chromoly frame weighing in at 515 grams.
In X1, supple WaterShed leather top is supported by a stiffer laminate layer glued to the underside.
All this supported by exceptionally long Chromoly rails, providing extensive fore/aft adjustment.
Comfort is found in the specific shape of our patented slot shape, which moves with you.
Our slot eliminates perineal pressure, sit bone pain, and saddle sores. This saddle has no break in period. It feels good from day one.
This saddle has no break in period. It feels good from day one. X1 Series is the do it all saddle for riders who weigh from 120 to 190 pounds.
- Full Grain Leather
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain
- Hex Key Tension System
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability
- Optional Real Copper Rivets
- Designed for cyclists who ride more than 100 miles per week and/or weigh between 120 and 190 pounds
- Made in San Diego, CA, USA
X1 Product Specifications:
- Colors: Black Gunmetal, Black Copper, Oxblood Gunmetal, Oxblood Copper
- Riding Surface: Leather that contours to your body shape via a Full Grain leather top with dual reinforcing leather laminate layers.
- Frame: Molded sheet metal steel
- Rails: 4130 chromoly steel (rec. max rider weight <250lbs)
- Weight: ~515 grams
- Rec. Leather Weight Limit: 190 pounds
- Watershed leather: Yes
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot: Yes
- Carbon Rail Upgrade: No
- Ideal For: Distance, offroad, touring, commuting, MTB. This saddle does it all.
- Rider Serviceable: No
There are no reviews yet.