X2 is a new Series 2 aluminum frame with tubular stainless-steel rails, which brings the weight down to 420 grams
In X2, our supple WaterShed leather top is supported by a stiffer laminate layer glued to the underside paired with our next generation modular frame with Chicago screws.
Comfort is found in the specific shape of our patented slot shape, which moves with you. The slot eliminates perineal pressure, sit bone pain, and saddle sores.
This saddle has no break in period. It feels good from day one. X2 Series is the do it all saddle for riders who weigh from 120 to 190 pounds.
- Full Grain Leather
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain
- Hex Key Tension System
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability
- Optional Carbon Rail Upgrade
- Designed for cyclists who ride more than 100 miles per week and/or weigh between 120 and 190 pounds
- Made in San Diego, CA, USA
X2 Product Specifications:
- Colors: Black Silver, Oxblood Silver, Tool Leather Silver
- Riding Surface: Full Grain leather top with dual reinforcing laminate layers
- Frame: Cast aluminum
- Rails: Stainless steel tubular rails
- Weight: ~420 grams
- Weight Limit: 190 pounds
- Watershed leather: Yes
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot:Yes
- Carbon Rail Upgrade: Yes
- Ideal For: Distance, offroad, touring, commuting, MTB. This saddle does it all.
- Rider Serviceable: Yes