❗❗❗ In stock & Ready to Ship NOW ❗❗❗
The 4130 All-Road offers the benefits of advanced-gravel technology at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 4130 Chromoly Steel Frame / Fork w/ plenty of cargo mounts, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is our most capable bike ever! Make it 2-bikes-in-1 by selecting “both” as your wheelset choice and we’ll send you a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors, and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c / 650b.
4130 All-Road Specifications:
- FRAME: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (142mm rear spacing) w/ 2 water bottle mounts, rear mounts for a rack and/or fenders
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5’1″ to 5’6″
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5’5″ to 5’10”
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5’9″ to 6’2″
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6’1″ to 6’5″
- FORK: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (100mm fork spacing)and 5 sets of mounts for water bottles, accessories, fenders, or racks or add the Carbon Fiber “Monster Fork” for $299.99
- 700c: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires, 38mm
- 650b: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Barzo Tires, 2.1″ (53mm)
- EXTRA COST OPTION: Order the SECOND wheelset with tires and tubes, plus matching hubs, cassette, and brake rotors. Receive DOUBLE the versatility for ONLY $399.99 more.
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. Black Label Riser Bars
- BRAKES: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Flat-Mount Disc. w/ 160mm Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1×11 Drive Train) w/ Trigger Shift
- Crank – State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette – 11-42t
- Pedals: Platform pedals included
Read our State Bicycle Co. review here.