The 6061 Black Label Series is the perfect tool for navigating the streets. Built on an agile and ultra-light, double-butted 6061 Aluminum frame with a tapered head tube and featuring an Essor USA full carbon fork, the Black Label Series is a stiff and responsive ride.
The Black Label Series complete builds are available in a wide range of colors, including ultra-limited single production-run colorways, and are stacked deep with premiere parts and components. The CNC’d crankset is lightweight but rigid, featuring a 144 BCD that allows for a wide variety of chainring options. A set of mid-profile wheels equipped with low-flange, sealed hubs are durable enough to take a beating on the city streets but light enough for competition or endurance rides. With the Black Label Series, you have the option to choose either stylish, wide riser bars or compact drop bars that provide comfort and quick transitions between hand positions.
WEIGHT: 17 lb 11 oz w / Wide Riser Bars or 17 lb 14 oz w/ Compact Drop Bars
SIZES: Available in 6 sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 62cm
Black Label Product Specifications
- FRAME: 6061-Grade Double-Butted Aluminum w/ Tapered Head Tube
- FORK: Full Carbon Fiber Fork & Steer Tube by Essor USA
- DROPOUTS: Aluminum-Plated Horizontal Dropouts
- WHEELSET: Black Label Mid Profile Wheels
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Sealed, Low-Flange Hub – Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed (w/ addition of freewheel)
- CRANK: CNC’d Black Label Track Crank – 170 mm
- CHAINRING: 144 BCD
- GEAR RATIO: 48×16
- HEADSET: FSA No.42/ACB – Integrated and Sealed
- STEM: Oversized 31.8 mm Clamp Diameter w/ 90 mm ext.
- HANDLEBARS: Compact Drop Bar or Wide Riser Bars w/ Vans Grips
- BRAKES: Front and Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Includes Alloy Pedals from Wellgo w/ Toe Cages
- SEATPOST: 27.2 mm
- SADDLE: Premium Aerodynamic Race Saddle
- TIRES: CST 23c Tire Set
Read our State Bicycle Co. review here.