❗❗❗ In stock & Ready to ship NOW ❗❗❗
48 cm on Pre-order! Estimated shipping in early July.
The 6061 Black Label All-Road offers a race-ready gravel machine at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 6061 aluminum frame w/ lightweight carbon fiber fork w/ plenty, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, an 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is one of the most versatile bikes you’ll find! Make it 2-bikes-in-1 by selecting “both” as your wheelset choice and we’ll send you a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors, and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c / 650b.
State Bicycle Black Label Frame
6061 Aluminum w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (142mm spacing)
State Bicycle 6061 Black Label Weight
17 lbs 14 oz with compact drop bars.
Available in 4 sizes: 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 58cm
Black Label Product Specifications:
- FRAME: 6061 Aluminum w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (142mm spacing)
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5’3″ to 5’7″
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5’6″ to 5’10”
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5’9″ to 6’1″
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6’0″ to 6’3″
- FORK: Carbon Fiber w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (100mm spacing)
- 700c: Tubeless Capable 700c Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires (Tubeless Compatible) – 38C
- 650b: Tubeless Capable 650b Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Dry Tires (Tubeless Compatible) – 47c
- Both: Get both above wheels w/ additional tires, tubes, cassette, and rotors. Everything you need to switch back and forth in minutes!
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES: Tekro Flat Mount (Mechanical / 160MM Rotors (6-Bolt)
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1×11 Drive Train)
- Crank – State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (40t)
- Cassette – 11-42t
- PEDALS: Not Included
Read our State Bicycle Co. review here.