Ready to ship. 49 & 62 cm will be shipped Early-February.
Introducing the State Bicycle Co. 4130 Road Bike. Built on the double butted 4130 Chromoly frames that the company was founded on, this stunning machine pays homage to classic road bikes with plenty of modern qualities.
Distinct to the 4130 Road is a highly-responsive classic 8-speed down tube shifting. The bike sports a fully CNC machined crank with 44t chainring with an 11-28 cassette, giving a versatile range to any rider in the city.
While keeping classic styling, up-to-date features like a 1 1/8″ threadless stem and light-weight wide rims capable of handling 32c clearance. State Bicycle Co. paid attention to every detail in our first geared-road bike offering, with special ornamentation on the brake levers, hubs, brake pad holders, saddle and more.
The frame accommodates both front and rear racks. This bike is the perfect commuter for anyone who loves the clean, timeless aesthetic offered by State Bicycle Co. but needs the gears to help with a hilly commute.
4130 grade Chromoly steel with Double-Butted Tubing.
10.26 Kilograms (weights taken with size 55 frame).
Available in 5 sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 59cm, 62cm
4130 Geared Road Product Specifications
- Frame: 4130 grade Chromoly steel with Double-Butted Tubing
- Fork: 1 1/8″ Chromoly.
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy pedals.
- Wheels: Light-weight ‘Lo-Pro’ Wheels w/ Sealed Bearing Hubs and 28c tires
- Gearing: 44T Chainring w/ 11-28T Cassette
- Derailleur: Sunrace RD-R81 8 Speed
- HandleBars: Aluminium Dropbar.
- Pedals and Brakes (Front and rear) included.
- Saddle: Includes synthetic leather saddle with steel rails
- Weight: 10,26 Kilograms (weights taken with size 55 frame).
Read our State Bicycle Co. review here.