Ready stock! Order now.
Confuse the competition with this head-turning colorway. The latest models from State Bicycle’s 4130 Fixed Gear and Single Speed line have been completely redesigned to include internal cable routing, seat stay rack mounts, and subtle branding.
The 4130 Steel Line earned its namesake from the double-butted 4130-grade chromoly steel used on the frame and fork that maximizes strength without making compromises on weight. Internal cable routing, seat stay rack mounts, water bottle cage mounts, a flip-flop hub, and integrated chain tensioners provide versatility while maintaining the clean aesthetic State Bicycle Co. is known for. Drilled high-flange hubs, an open faceplate stem, and the CNC’d seat post clamp not only look great but also help to shave some additional weight.
The latest 4130 Steel Line models feature a subtle but stylish ‘STATE’ logo on the down tube and an updated ‘SBC’ head tube logo. Limited production runs, designer colorways not seen anywhere else, and the ability to customize your bike by selecting your handlebar style and wheelset all combine to make sure you have a bike as unique as you are.
4130 grade Chromoly steel with Double-Butted Tubing.
8.9 Kilograms (weights taken with size 55 frame with no brakes or pedals).
Available in 6 sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 62cm (currently available in 52 cm, 55 cm and 59 cm only).
4130 Fixed Gear / Single Speed Product Specifications
- Frame: 4130 grade Chromoly steel with Double-Butted Tubing.
- Fork: 1 1/8″ Chromoly.
- Bottom Bracket: 68x103mm sealed cartridge.
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy pedals. Toe clips not included.
- Hubs: 32H x 14G high flange with rear flip-flop hub (16T).
- Wheels: “Lo-Pro” wheels with Sealed Bearing-Hubs!
- HandleBars: Riser bar, Bullhorn or Dropbar.
- Pedals and Brakes (Front and rear) included.
- Saddle: Includes synthetic leather saddle with steel rails
- Dropouts: *New Die-Cast Dropouts featuring Internal Chain-Tensioners!
- Weight: 8.9 Kilograms (weights taken with size 55 frame with no brakes or pedals).
Read our State Bicycle Co. review here.