Preorder now. Shipped late August.
July Preorder is now closed.
The Wulf is built on a durable steel frame in a sleek Matte Black finish, with all black components, a flip-flop hub for fixed or freewheel riding, and Van’s “waffle-pattern” grips. The Wulf is tough, versatile, and sharp-looking, all under $300. If you want a fun and well-built bike, but aren’t yet looking for a “race-bike”, the Core-Line series is for you.
- FRAME: Durable Steel Frame ft. Seat Stay Rack Mounts and Cable Stops
- DROPOUTS: Horizontal Dropouts ft. Integrated Chain-Tensioners
- WHEEL SET: Deep V Wheel Set ft. 40 mm High-Flange Hubs w/ Sealed Bearings
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Includes 16T Freewheel and Fixed Gear Cog – Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- GEAR RATIO: 44×16
- HANDLEBARS: Choose Riser Bars w/ Vans Grips (Standard) or Bullhorn or Drop Bars w/ Bar Tape
- BRAKES: Front & Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Platform Pedals
- SADDLE: Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
SIZE: 4 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 5’0″ to 6’2″ (Size 54 cm Pictured)
WEIGHT: 24 lb 8 oz
*(Size 54cm Frame as Pictured)