The 4130 Steel Line earned its namesake from the double-butted 4130-grade chromoly steel used on the frame and fork that maximizes strength without making compromises on weight. Now with completely redesigned geometry to accommodate larger tire clearance and equipped with fork and seat stay rack mounts to be the perfect all-rounder. Equipped with a rider’s choice of All-Road Gravel Drops or Wide Riders and tubeless compatible wheels equipped with 38x700c tires, laced to a sealed-bearing flip flop hub. This bike is extremely durable, versatile, and riders can enjoy the simplicity of a single-speed – known for being extremely reliable and easy to maintain.
Double-Butted 4130 Chromoly Steel, TIG Welded w/ “Wishbone” Rear to Accommodate 38x700c Tires
10.5 Kilograms (weights taken with size 55 frame with no brakes or pedals).
Available in 6 sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 62cm. (6 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 5’0″ to 6’7″ )
4130 Fixed Gear / Single Speed Product Specifications
- Frame: Double-Butted 4130 Chromoly Steel, TIG Welded w/ “Wishbone” Rear to Accommodate 38x700c Tires.
- Fork: 1 1/8″ Chromoly.
- Bottom Bracket: 68x103mm sealed cartridge.
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy pedals. Toe clips not included.
- Hubs: 32H x 14G high flange with a rear flip-flop hub (16T).
- Wheels: Tubeless compatible – All-Road (Track) Wheelset, Drilled 40 mm High-Flange Hubs w/ Sealed Bearings w/ 38x700c tires* (*not tubeless rated).
- Flip-Flop Hub: Includes 16T Freewheel and Fixed Gear Cog – Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed.
- Crankset: Steel Forged Crank w/ 130 BCD, 170MM Crank Arms, 46t Chain-ring.
- Gear Ratio: 46×16.
- HandleBars: Choose All-Road Flared Gravel Drops or Wide-Risers.
- Pedals: Included.
- Brakes: Long Reach Brake Calipers.
- Dropouts: *Horizontal Dropouts ft. Integrated Chain-Tensioners.
- Weight: 10.5 Kilograms (weights taken with size 55 frame with no brakes or pedals).