Preorder now! Ships early-May.
58 cm Ready to ship!
The State Bicycle Core Line consistently ranks as one of the best-fixed gear/single speed bikes available in the market. Starting at just $299, the State Bicycle Core-Line bike allows anyone to make an entry into cycling without compromising on quality.
Let the Pigeon carry you wherever you explore. Built on a durable steel frame in a high-gloss asphalt gray finish with all black components and just a touch of red, The Pigeon is tough, versatile, and sharp-looking, all under $300.
State Bicycle Core Line Specifications:
- FRAME: Durable Steel Frame ft. Seat Stay Rack Mounts and Cable Stops
- DROPOUTS: Horizontal Dropouts ft. Integrated Chain-Tensioners
- WHEEL SET: Deep V Wheel Set ft. 40 mm High-Flange Hubs w/ Sealed Bearings
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Includes 16T Freewheel and Fixed Gear Cog – Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- GEAR RATIO: 44×16
- HANDLEBARS: Choose Riser Bars w/ Vans Grips (Standard) or Bullhorn or Drop Bars w/ Bar Tape
- BRAKES: Front & Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- PEDALS: Platform Pedals
- SADDLE: Synthetic Leather Saddle w/ Steel Rails
- SIZE: 4 Frame Sizes to fit any Rider Height from 5’0″ to 6’2″
- WEIGHT: 24 lb 8 oz (54 cm frame size)
State Bicycle Core Line Size Chart:
Awards and accolades:
State’s Core Line Is the Epitome of Cycling’s Rebellion – Bicycling.com
One of the best single speed/fixed gear Bike – CyclingWeekly.com
One of the best single speed/fixed gear bike – CyclingNews.co.uk