Please chat with customer support if you have a question. State Bike Thunderbird is currently available in 46 and 58 cm sizes only.
Gravel, asphalt, single track…the State Bicycle Thunderbird absolutely shreds it all! The deluxe race-ready Single Speed Cyclo-Cross bike from State Bicycle Co, the Thunderbird, boasts the versatility and power any serious SSCX rider needs: lightness, agile maneuvering, a 6061 aluminum frameset that begs to be punished, serious stopping power, custom-graphics by Johnny Hsu, and Ritchey components making up the cockpit. Want to ride geared? The Thunderbird frame can be converted to accept gears! You can a derailleur hanger with your order for $24.99.
State Bicycle Thunderbird Frame and Fork
The Thunderbird is made from 6061 Grade Aluminium frame and full carbon fork.
A 58 cm Thunderbird weighs around 10.43 kg.
Available in 5 sizes: 46 cm, 49 cm, 52 cm, 55 cm, 58 cm.
Only 46 cm and 58 cm are currently available in stock (for both variations).
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Frame
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Brakes: Avid bb5 Disc Brakes
- Bottom Bracket: Eccentric BB
- Cockpit: Ritchey Components
- Handlebars: Ritchey CompCurve Alloy
- Stem: Ritchey 3D-forged Alloy
- Seatpost: Ritchey Comp 27.2 mm x 300 mm
- Levers: SRAM S500
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 8
- Design: Custom graphics by Johnny Hsu