Chat with our customer support agent if you have any question.
The State Bicycle Undefeated II is a superior race-ready single speed track bike and is available in two beautiful variations – Black Prism and Photon Blue. The frame is made from 7005 Grade aluminium, and the bike comes stock with the aerodynamic Essor Aerodash Track Crank, Deda Handlebars, and Michelin Tires.
The State Undefeated 2 comes with a flip-flop hub, and so you can easily switch between fixed or freewheel.
The stiffened front end features a newly oversized-tapered head tube and matching Essor USA full carbon fork for superior handling and responsiveness. These new features make The Undefeated II the perfect tool for mastering fixed-gear crits. The Essor USA Bolt wheelset is an added bonus – being both lightweight enough to race (2204 g) while still being durable to take a beating on the street.
State Bicycle Undefeated II Frame and Fork
The State Bicycle Undefeated II Frame is made from 7005 TIG welded double butted aluminium with tapered headtubes. The frame weighs around 1.64 kg.
The ESSOR fork is full carbon fiber along with the steer tubes weigh just 0.34 kg.
Undefeated II Weight
A 55 cm bike without paddles and brakes weighs 7.43 kg.
Available in 6 sizes: 49 c,m, 52 cm, 55 cm, 57 cm, 59 cm and 62 cm.
Undefeated II Product Specifications
- FRAME: 7005-Grade Double Butted Aluminum
- FORK: Full Carbon Fiber Fork & Steer Tube by Essor USA
- WHEEL SET: Essor USA Bolt Wheel Set
- FLIP-FLOP HUB: Sealed, Low-Flange Hub – Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- TIRES: Michelin Dynamic Sports
- CRANK: Essor USA Aerodash – 170MM – 7075 CNC Chainring
- GEAR RATIO: 48×16
- HEADSET: FSA No.42/ACB – Integrated and Sealed
- HANDLEBARS: Deda RHM02 31.8mm Track Drops
- STEM: 3D Forged – 90MM ext
- BRAKES: Includes Front & Rear Brakes
- SEATPOST: Oversized 31.6mm
- SADDLE: Microfiber
*Pedals not included.
You can check out our State Bicycle Co review here.