In Stock & Ready To Ship NOW
The State Klunker. What is it? A beautiful, retro-inspired, mash-up of a part beach cruiser, part mountain bike, and part BMX. The perfect “DGAF” bike, for neighborhood cruises, trips to the corner store, and walking the dog….OR… if you’re feeling audacious, mount up and rip a trail.
No brakes are needed. This bike eliminates all the complications of modern-day bikes, focusing on recapturing your favorite childhood memories of riding. Mash the pedals, coast, take a jump when you find one, and lay down fat skids by pedaling backward on the coaster-brake-equipped hub. No need to be afraid of dirt, the Klunker is equipped with 27.5×2.3” WTB Vigilante Mountain Bike Tires. When you’re done, crack open your favorite beverage on the included bottle opener attached to the bottle cage mounts. Easily the most beautiful, and the most affordable Klunker bike for sale today.
- Sized for riders 5’5″ to 6’3″
- Frame: Durable Steel Frame & Fork w/ 5 Year Warranty
- Handlebars: BMX Style V-bar with 7″ rise, 30” extra-wide with Vans Grips
- Wheels: Extra Durable 36h BMX Style Rim w/ 2.3″ WTB Mountain Bike Tires
- Saddle: Retro-style Leatherette Comfort Saddle
- Gear: 42t Crank with 22t Coaster Style Cog for cruising
- Brakes: Coaster Brake – Just Pedal Backwards
- Pedals: Flat MTB Style Platform Pedals
- Extras: Bottle Opener Included
Richard (verified owner) –
Okay so I purchased 2 bicycles from Boneshaker and this is one. This is probably the most fun on a bicycle I have ever had. It’s slower then my commuter bike and a bit heavier but man is this thing fun to ride through a field or down a hill at the park. Coaster brake is great too and spent a day just skidding around at the park. Only complaints about the bike is I kinda wish the tires were 26in but that’s only because it’s easier to get that size in my smaller town and the seat can be a bit hard but I feel it will “brake in”
Don’t wait guys and get this bike