The all NEW 2021 Throne TRKLRD Series has arrived. An All-New tapered headtube, full carbon fork, and a redesigned full carbon seat post were updated on this build. So now it’s lighter, stronger, and faster with our new HEX track hubs. Keeping our beefed-up CNC stainless steel dropouts to reinsure the best grip lock when tightening up the rear wheel. Our complete build is equipped with Novatec sealed bearing wheel-set and bladed spokes along with Throne Cycles Alloy components.
Front radius forged alloy brakes and platform pedals come standard so that you can take this bike from the track to the street. These pedals combined with the stiff frame will leave you feeling like you are getting the most momentum out of every push. The standard Kenda 23c tires have also been selected to perform well on velodrome track, but not die on the urban road. The racer style and sophisticated color designs – choose from Neo Chrome and Glacier Grey– meaning, that you’ll have a ride that passers-by will notice and envy.
Throne Tracklord 2021 Frame
TRKLRD Alloy 6061 with 1 1/8 to 1 1/2 tapered full carbon fork.
Throne Tracklord Weight
Throne Tracklord Size
Offered in 4 sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 58cm.
Throne Tracklord Specifications
- Frame: TRKLRD Alloy 6061
- Fork: 1 1/8 to 1 1/2 tapered Full Carbon Fork
- Headset: 1 1/8″ Throne Sealed Bearing
- Seat Post: Full carbon Seat post
- Handlebars: Throne 42cm Drop Bars
- Chainring Crank: Throne Alloy 48T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearings 68mm Tapered
- Wheels: Novatec 20F / 28R / Bladed Spokes
- Hubs: Novatec A186SBT Track Hubs
- Tires: Kenda 23c
- Brakes: Front Radius Forged Alloy
- Pedals: Platform pedals.