Are you a passionate writer and cyclist?
We’re seeking experienced cycling aficionados to write reviews, buyer’s guides and interesting insider articles tackling common cycling questions.
When contacting us, tell us about yourself and link to writing samples (if you have any).
- Only articles related to bicycles, ebikes, endurance sports and fitness are accepted.
- Articles are edited to fit the Boneshaker.bike style and voice.
- Articles are accepted year round.
- Length of 1000+ words is recommended. The minimum word count is 700 words.
- At least one featured image is required. Make sure you are allowed to use the images you are sharing.
- Articles must be fresh and new (i.e. never published anywhere else). The article must not contain any form of plagiarism.
How to Apply
- Send your topic ideas/pitches to [email protected]. Add the title ‘Contributor Application’ to your email.
- If your goal is to promote a commercial endeavor through copy or links, you need to mention it in your email (along with the url of your site).
- We will get back to you with the approved topic.
How to Submit Your Article
Submissions must be made in the ‘Google Doc’ format, with all intended formatting implemented within the doc file.
We accept a limited number of sponsored posts to be published on our blog. To inquire about sponsored post options, email [email protected] with the title ‘Sponsored Post’.
The Boneshaker audience is a diverse mix of new and experienced recreational and utilitarian cyclists. 82% of our readers are male with age ranging between 21 and 60. Most of our readers are situated in the United States – but we do have a fast growing following in other parts of the world too.
Boneshaker on Instagram (@boneshaker.bike)
Boneshaker on Facebook (facebook.com/boneshakerbikes)